November 3, 2017
CodeRage XII starts on Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 at 6 AM CST.Out of the 76 sessions and 58 speakers scheduled for CodeRage XII for 2017, a few notable standouts:
- Robert C. “Uncle Bob” Martin, author of “Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship”, is speaking on “The Clean Coder - An Introduction to Software Professionalism”
- Steven McConnell, author of “Code Complete”, is speaking on “Managing Technical Debt”.
- Marco Cantu, author of the Mastering Delphi series, is speaking on “Introduction to ExtJS for Delphi Developers “
- Ray Konopka, author of “Developing Custom Delphi Components”, shares his “IDE Productivity Tips & Tricks”
- Cary Jensen, author of “Delphi in Depth: FireDAC”, speaks on “FireDAC in Depth: Creating and Using Indexes”
For full list of sessions checkout session list.
Register now for CodeRage XII!